中国英语怎么写缩写(3篇)

个人学习 41 0

中国英语怎么写缩写 第1篇

Good Night

Seamus Heaney

谢默斯•希尼

A latch lifting, an edged cave of light

门闩拉开,

Opens across the yard. Out of the low door

小院洞穿一片清晰的光照。

They stoop in to the honeyed corridor,

他们从矮门躬身进入甜蜜的走廊,

Then walk straight through the wall of the dark.

径直穿透暗夜黑墙的隧道。

A puddle, cobble-stones, jambs and doorstep

池塘、卵石、门框、台阶,

Are set steady in a block of brightness

都凝固于明亮的格调,

Till she strides in again beyond her shadows

直到她拖着身影跨步返回,

And cancels everything behind her.

把身后的一切全部勾销。

中国英语怎么写缩写 第2篇

APam, where's the closest ATM?

帕姆,最近的自动取款机在哪儿?

BIt's not that far. Do you see that Yellow building over there?

不远,你看到那边的那个黄色建筑了吗?

AThe big one or the small one?

大的还是小的?

BThe big one.

大的。

AYes.

看到啦。

BIt's right next to it, on the right.

自动取款机就挨着它,在它右边。

ADo you know if there's a convenience store around here?

你知道那附近有便利店吗?

BI don't think there's one around here. The closest one is on 3rd street, but that's probably closed now.

我觉得那边没有便利店,最近的便利店在第三街区,但现在应该关门啦。

AI really need to get some things before I leave.

在我走之前,我真的需要买点东西。

BWell, you could go down to 22nd street. There are lot of stores down there that are open 24 hours a day.

嗯,你可以去第二十二街,那里有很多二十四小时都营业的商店。

ACan I take the subway to get there?

我可以坐地铁过去吗?

BYes, but that'll probably take about half an hour. You should just take a cab.

可以,但是那样的话可能需要半个小时,你应该打的过去。

AWon't that be expensive?

贵吗?

BNo, from here I think it's only about 5 dollars.

不贵,从这里过去只需要大约5美元。

中国英语怎么写缩写 第3篇

Mark: Excuse me. Do you know how to get to the mall?

马克:打扰啦,你知道怎么去购物商场吗?

Betty: Sure, I used to work there. Go straight for about a mile, then turn left at the light. The mall will be on the right.

贝蒂:当然,我以前在那儿工作。沿着这条路一直走大约走一英里,然后在红绿灯处向左拐,购物商场就在右边。

Mark: Do you know the address?

马克:你知道地址吗?

Betty: Yes, the address is 541 Main street.

贝蒂:是的,地址是主街 541 号。

Mark: Can you write it down for me please?

马克:请问您能帮我写下来吗?

Betty: No problem.

贝蒂:没问题。

Mark: Is it faster if I take Highland avenue?

马克:如果我走海兰德林荫路会不会快点?

Betty: No, that way is longer. There are more stop lights on that street.

贝蒂:不,那样会更远。那条街上红绿灯更多。

Mark: I think you're right. Thank you.

马克:我觉得你说得对,谢谢。

抱歉,评论功能暂时关闭!